Tuesday 7 February 2012


Just another boring day, not really a boring day i suppose because i headed out to Pavilion with Lia this morning. I always had an idea that Chronicles was a great movie since everyone were spamming my timeline about how fantastic that movie was. Me and Lia went to watch that, it was alright. Nothing big.

note: if you hate when people rant about themselves, i suggest you not to read

Last night i was rolling on my bed trying to put myself to sleep. Suddenly the word insecurities plunged into my head. I have been really insecure about myself, i have always wished that i was perfect but who the hell is? 
I could solemnly swear that i can list more than 10 things that i'm so insecure about. My list of insecurities would be endless.

How i wish my ego was the size of Jupiter, life would be simpler. I need to quit thinking about what society thinks. People who are attempting to be a bulimic, stop. 

You dont need to push yourself to a certain level to be thin. People will have to accept you for who you are, not the size of your waist. We all shall stop complaining and start losing weight instead. You won't be any thinner if you keep ranting about how big you are on the internet. Instead you should go out and jog. I shall imply that to myself as well. 

You know what's really hard? to balance my social life and studies.