Tuesday 14 February 2012

I got this survey from Nadiah Ramli's blog! should check her blog out, it's amazing.

3 Fears?
Death, God, crossing the road( i know i'm weird)


4 things I look for in a guy/girl?
Great personality, great sense of humour, Maturity and protective but NOT over protective.


Sexual orientation?
I am definitely straight.

How tall am I?
I'm a 160 cm which makes me 5'3 :) 

What's my favorite quote?
"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end"
"I do not regret one moment of my life"
"I want to live fast, die young and leave a beautiful memory"
"Believe you can and you're halfway there"


What is my current relationship status?
Single.



How is my relationship with my parents?
Well, my parents are divorced. I'm mostly staying with my mum. I am really close to my mum, she's cool and i can tell her anything. My dad, i would say.. I'm not close to him.



How is my relationship with my siblings?
I have 1 real brother, 1 half brother & a step brother. My brother and I are really tight, we tell each other everything. We joke around, we do everything together. My half brother is still young and me and step brother are alright. We are pretty close.



Do my last ex and I hate each other?
Nope, in fact we are really close now.



Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
Sad to say but no.


How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
If i'm heading to school, i take around 10 minutes to get ready. If i'm heading out, i'd probably take half an hour?



Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
Reasonable level, definitely.


Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
Yes, i do. I am really lucky that they actually have the time to hear my stories.



How often do I wear a fake smile?
Not very often. I don't usually fake a smile.. if i dislike something, i'd point it out rather than keeping it to myself.



When was the last time I hugged someone?
Few hours ago.



Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
Nope. 

Do I have any strange phobias?
Atelophobia, Atychiphobia. Thats all i can think of. 



Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
I love taking pictures but at times when i look bad i would prefer to be behind the camera, of course.


What was the last book I've read?
Haha the last book i read was.. Why Men Love Bitches. I need books to read, recommend please! formspring me> formspring.me/hanimunirahhh


What was the worst injury I've ever had?
Uhm.. I was showering and dancing at the same time. I slipped down and i had to stich my chin. 



Do I spend money or save it?
I SPEND IT. I have this habit of spending my money, i dont know why.. I love to buy things and just keep them because they're pretty or useful.



What is my favorite animal?Cats :)

What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
I was rolling on my bed. Attempted to sleep.



What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
Colors on the wall- FTP 




Did you enjoy school?
I am aware that school is really important and whatnot. If you want an honest answer, i hate school. I never really liked them. I skipped school for the whole year when i was 9 year old. I skipped around 4 months when i was 10 year old. I was better when i was 11, my attendance when i was 12 was great. I cant hate school because its the most important thing ever. I am just gonna get and done over with.



What is my current desktop picture?