Wednesday 15 February 2012

I don't really do surveys because i think it makes my blog messy, i suppose. I just finished tuition, i have nothing to do at the moment. So why not?

oh yeah, i got this from Tumblr :)

Full name
Hani Munirah binti Hidzir

Zodiac Sign
Pisces :)

3 things i love
1. surprises
2. rainy cuddly days
3. New stuff

My best friend

My best friends are Myra and Lia :)

Last song i listened to

Let me recall.. the last song i listened to probably.. A thousand years? :p i love love that song.

4 turns offs

1. If guys dont know how to speak english
2. Bad hygiene
3. Cockiness


4 turn ons

1. Great sense of humour
2. Smells great
3. Sexy voice
4. Great sense of fashion


What colour underwear im wearing right now

Its pink ish :p

How many tattoos/piercings i have

I dont have any tattoos but i have 8 piercings :)

The reason why i joined tumblr

No reason, thought it would be fun :)

How i feel right now

I feel incredibly exhausted. Mentally and physically :(

Something i really, really want

Someone by my side, honestly.

My favourite movie(s)

1. A walk to remember! all time favourite movie :)
2. The Parent Trap
3. The Last Song
and more

My favourite song(s)

1. Marry me - Train
2. Colors on the wall - FTP
3. A thousand years - Christina Perry 

My favourite band(s)

1. Coldplay
2. Radiohead
3. Kings of Leon
4. Lifehouse

3 things that upset me

1. I suppose when people talk to me(guys in specific) and i'm all happy then suddenly i've been left hanging.
2. Baby dumping :(
3. Kids with diseases

3 things that make me happy

1. Losing weight
2. When i get long sweet texts
3. When my skin is being nice for ONCE

What i find attractive in people

I find if people have confidence is pretty attractive. Also, guys with british accent is amazing.. you have no idea.


Someone i miss

I miss lots of people.

Someone i love

I dont really have someone in specific. I love my parents, my siblings and my best friends :)

My relationship with my parents

I am pretty sure i have emphasis about this on my previous survey. You might have to do some scrolling :)

My favourite holiday

My favourite holiday would probably Australia, gold coast. I reckon that gold coast is really fun :)

My closest tumblr friend

I suppose i dont have one? 

Someone from tumblr i'd date

Uhm. Does Francisco Lachowski counts? i see him on tumblr all the time.

A confession

I reckon this is not an easy thing for someone to do since one always keeps everything to itself. 

3 things that annoy me easily

Uhm. People who cant just shut the fuck up. Im sorry, i despise myself whenever i use vulgar words on the net but i cant help it. 

My favourite animal(s)

Cats only :3

One thing i've lied about

Haha. I'm not THAT goodie two shoes. I am pretty sure i have lied more than 100 things. There was this one time, i didn't really like my name. So, i told everyone that my name was Sabrina. I really fancy that name when I was 9.

Something that's currently worrying me

PMRPMRPMRPMR

An embarrassing moment

It's too embarrassing to even let the whole world knows.

3 Habits I have

I can only think of one. I love to eat at night because thats when i hunger strikes. 

My future goals

1. To be skinny
2. Skin has to be flawless
3. 8 A's for PMR!

My favourite store(s)

Topshop, Diva, Supre, Forever 21, Cotton On

My favourite food(s)

I dont really have one i specific. I love food so much.

What I did yesterday

Normal stuff. I went to school then i headed off to one utama, chilled at starbucks. Came back home and did some studying and sleep.

Something i'm talented at

I don't mean to boast myself but i would say i'm quite a good dancer, i suppose.

My idea of perfect date

Dinner by the beach would be perfect. Take a walk by the beach, hold hands.. ahh.

My celebrity crushes

I would probably call myself a whore when it comes to this. My celebrity crushes would definitely be; Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Adam Levine. 

A photo of myself
Ugly picture of me. Too lazy to find nice ones, lol.

My favourite blog(s)

I dont really read people's blog..

Number of kids i want

2 twins, 1 girl, 1 boy.

Do I smoke/drink

Nope i do not.