Sunday 22 January 2012

I confess that i rant a lot but i don't think i rant enough. There are so many things i would like to say, but i have no clue how to put my emotion into words. I am aware that i have rant about this before but thoughts just running into my mind, just so many of them. Before you read this post, i would suggest you to close this tab. It's gonna be a long post and i don't think you can bare with that, also there are 2 things i want to point out today.

First of all, i would like to confess that these thoughts have been lingering in my mind. I despise putting myself into a competition with another girl. Again, i flicked through pages of the past. I had a little glimpse once i had with this amazing someone. Knowing that he got away and i never knew it was that easy for him to leave unexpectedly after all the things he said and done. Walking away like it was nothing, like we were nothing. It is suicidal, i admit.

It is so saddening to see that you left and moved on to another girl. I felt as if a knife just stabbed through my heart. Was i just some toy that you could amuse yourself with or what?
back to what i said "I despise putting myself into a competition with another girl". This girl probably have no idea who am I, what I had with him. I cannot put the blame on her but jealousy kills, i suppose. I assume it's standard for a girl to be jealous of the girl that's having a thing with a guy that i was once head over heels for.

As a matter of fact, i feel demote to see how's she's better than me. I know it's an ugly attitude but my insecurity is eating me alive. I reckon i am never good enough for anyone. I can feel excruciating pain, i shall move on. I hope everything is well with both of you.

So the second thing i would like to point out is that, i repierced my belly! yay :) & i thought that tongue piercing would be good but i'm such a wimp. I'm planning to get mine but i did some research about the pain that i will have to go through. I might consider if my best friend gonna do it with me.