Friday 13 January 2012

Blogger, it's been awhile. I actually had more things to blog about earlier but i got dragged to go to Shah Alam and One Utama. I practically forgot most of the things i wanted to say. However, it's the second week of school and i would rather call myself "school-less". A lot of people have no idea what's going on, you guys deserve an explanation. 

I told my dearest dad that i wanted to move to KDU around July, 2012. He lied and he then said "Oh i registered you already". So i believed and around November, i brought him to KDU. He actually didn't register me in so i registered to KDU on November and they said i was on waiting list. I left Cempaka and when school started, KDU told me they had no space. I forced my dad to put me in Damansara Utama which is a government school. 

So then i registered myself on the 2nd day of school and i still haven't received anything from them yet but according to Myra, they have no space left. I'm hoping to be in Sri Hartamas, i hope its not full. I need to go to school as soon as possible, i'm lack of knowledge as i have my PMR on October. Despite all the catching up i need to do, le sigh. I am rather hopeless to study alone. Internet loves me so much and i love the internet more. 

I've been wanting to rant about this but i just couldn't find the right words to describe my problem and how i should describe you. At the very first time i saw you, i didn't bother getting to know you nor i wanted to even look at your face. You're not even my type, in particular.. you're not even good looking. After what happened that night i thought you were just the one night kind of thing. And, no i did not do anything with this guy. You kept bothering me and you kept texting me, i would say its annoying. You asked me out and i thought why not since you've bothering me and now you would shut up. 

Everything changes in a short span, i thought i might be interested in you. You told me not to hope for anything but no, i didn't hope for anything but the best. You were the sweetest. After few weeks you stopped talking and you found some other girl. I am not sad but i'm happy for you. I feel as if i've been used. I don't need your sympathy but i need an explanation along with an apology. 

Finally, i let everything out. I need to clean my house before my mum comes back! foster the people is tonight, i'm staying in. boo hoo. I need to do some studying, bye!